Owner: LICENTIA PATENTES & MARCAS Y SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L.
Address : C/ NOVOA SANTOS Nº 68,1º, 15006 A CORUÑA
CIF : B 70023437
Phone: 981 22 56 76 Y 981 56 05 11
e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Domain Names: licentiapatent.com and licentiapatent.es
SPTO registered trademark No. 311078/8
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11 , of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform the receivers of the services offered on this web and the competent bodies, that the site hosted on domains www.licentiapatent.com and www.licentiapatent.es is owned by LICENTIA PATENTES & MARCAS Y SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L. with CIF B 70023437, with address at Calle Novoa Santos Nº 68, 1º, 15006 A Coruña. PHONE: 981225676 y 981560511, e-mail: email@example.com. The company has registered in the Register of A Coruña in volume 3027 of file, General Section, Folio 164, Page C - 37265, entry 1st, and holds its current name under agreement at universal general meeting of September 4, 2013, registered in the Commercial Register of Santiago de Compostela, Volume 72 of the General Corporations Section, Folio 174 back, Page SC-37.265, 11th entry.
PATENT licentia, SL is a professional firm registered in the Association of Industrial Property Agents.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data, LICENTIA PATENTES & MARCAS Y SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L. communicates that:
1. In relation to personal data which may be supplied through the features of this web site, such data will be included in a file owned by LICENTIA PATENTES & MARCAS Y SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L. with the sole purpose of managing user data in order to maintain the professional relationship and enable any communications. Similarly, LICENTIA PATENTES & MARCAS Y SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L. may process the data for mailings and promotional information by various media including electronic, about the company, its activities, products and services.
2. To send newsletters and similar communications, LICENTIA PATENTES & MARCAS Y SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L. use the data obtained through the web site, such as other databases that have among their own purposes of making such shipments, always taking into consideration the requirements of that Law.
3. Where personal data is collected through the form, you must provide at least, those marked with an asterisk, otherwise LICENTIA PATENTES & MARCAS Y SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L. cannot accept and manage compliance with established relationship.
4. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data, you must send written with the reference "Data Protection” Calle Novoa Santos Nº 68, 1º, 15006 A Coruña.
5. At the time you provide data, it may express the desire not to receive commercial electronic communications by LICENTIA PATENTES & MARCAS Y SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L. If you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications, in the future, you may express this desire through Postal address provided above.
The provider, responsible for the web site, makes available to users this present document which is intended to fulfil the obligations under the Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI -CE) and inform all users of the web site as to what are the conditions of use of the web site.
Any person accessing this site assumes the role of user, commitment to the observance and enforcement of the provisions herein, and any other provision of law that may be applicable.
The provider reserves the right to change any information that may appear on the web site, without any forewarning or to inform users of such obligations, meaning enough with the publication on the web site of the provider.
The provider disclaims any liability for the information posted on its web site, if such information has been altered or introduced by a party external to it.
From the customer’s web site you may be redirected to third party content sites. Since the provider cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their web sites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the lender states that proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirect to that web site, getting the attention of the competent authorities the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the content and information stored, for example but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs generators, comments, social media or any other means that third parties independently publish content on the web site the provider. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI -CE, the provider makes available to all users, authorities and security forces, to collaborate actively in the withdrawal or possibly blocking all content that might affect or violate national laws, or international rights or morality and public order. If the user considers that exists on the web site any content that could be susceptible to this classification, please immediately notify the site administrator.
This web site has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, can ensure the correct operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the lender does not rule out the possibility of some bugs, or that arises due to force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances make it impossible to access the web site.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The provider is deeply committed to the Spanish regulatory compliance to protect personal data, and ensures full compliance with the obligations laid, and the implementation of security measures provided for in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Regulation of Development of the LOPD.
The web site, including, but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs , logos , text and/or graphics, etcetera, are property of the provider or have a license or express permission of the authors. All web site content are duly protected by the rules of intellectual property and are registered in the public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization by the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside the provider, which could appear on the web site belong to their respective owners, themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof. In any case, the lender has the express prior authorization of the same.
To make any comments concerning possible breaches of the rights of intellectual property, as well as any of the contents of the web site, you can do so via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this web site or of the activities in development, will apply Spanish law, which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to use the courts of Santiago de Compostela.