On the 5th of December, the act of delivery of the first edition of the Innovation Awards took place at the headquarters of the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office. The InnovaCcion Awards encourage innovation and the creation of value in the Consumer Goods industry through different categories.
This initiative has brought together professionals from the sector as well as journalists, institutions and leading members of the industry. Among the members of the jury was the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, FIAB, ANGED, ACES, ESADE Creápolis, IESE Business and Kantar WorldPannel.
The winning brands in the different categories are:
– Sustainable innovation. “Lanjarón Project” by Danone.
– Exportation Pascual quality for its products “liquid yogurt in sweetened natural brik” 200 ml and “liquid yogurt in brik strawberry 200 ml”.
– Job. “We create opportunities in hospitality” of the Mahou San Miguel Foundation.
– Better collaboration manufacturer – distributor. “Danone to your liking” by Danone and El Corte Inglés.
– Best journalistic piece. “To be born, to grow, to reproduce … and to die? That’s what the stations of the brands are like “by Raquel Villaécija, editor of El Mundo.
– Innovation “Aquinamar” by Angulas Aguinaga.